9/05/2005

Welcome Week

Hello! I am at college, i am proud to say. I also have to tell you that is amazing. This week has just been a time of adjusting, fun, meeting new, wary friends, exploring surroundings, eating, staying up late, waking up late, feeling young, ignorant, small, clean, beardless, fresh, as they say.

I have just spent these mostly free, irresponsible days walking around, buying books, looking around, being with friends, everything nice like that. It doesn't make sense almost. that im here, you know. that this is really what it was all supposed to be. and i love it. i love it so much.

I am proud and happy that our school has buildings like this:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

and huge lush campus trees, with long walkways and blankets of green grass for people of all walks of life to walk and lay on.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

you know. its all here.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

This is my bed and my half of the room. I really like my bed. The desk area also has my bookshelf that is full of books. So everyone can come look and start conversations. it works very well.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

This is more of the campus. I dont know what this building is.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Some other dorms far away from mine.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

My friend Emma, my roommate Baird, and I went to Meijer Madness. the university teamed up with Meijer, a supermarket, and brought a night of fun activities. It was sort of ridiculous. There was a welcoming crew:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Lots of people, traffic jams, chaos.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

No telescopes. "telescopes"

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

there was also a lot of free stuff to try. sometimes one would have to do some crazy task to attain the treat. Here i am playing musical chairs for a cupcake. i won immediately.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

More people, themed balloons.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Afterwards my roommate and i worked on rearranging our room. i love our room.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

This is the courtyard of my dorm. I noticed yesterday that this tree is massive. I also walk through here a lot. My room look down into it from the second floor.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

oh oh this is my friend Brendt. He lives in my dorm and is just a very enjoyable person. This is him playing his Theremin. I can't really explain this guy. Funny funny.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I found these balloons today. Powerful lifting forces.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Well, again i want to show you the beautiful campus that exists in Ann Arbor, Michigan

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

This is my working area now. I love it.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


So my classes start on tuesday. Wish me luck, i am sure they will be great great great.

because they will be.

Kostya.

11 comments:

Katy said...

Kostya,
I am laughing and enjoying your enthusiasm. Loved the pics. Now we will imagine you sitting at your desk, chillin' in your bed, walking through your campus. I'm so happy for you.

Anonymous said...

You didn't very well explain any didgeridoos.

Anonymous said...

that tree IS big. i lived in EQ for a year (101 strauss, yippee) and never noticed it. that's pretty awesome. i think you're the happiest freshperson i've ever seen. congratulations :)

Anonymous said...

hey my dear kostya,

ive just been missing you a bit... you know an australian can miss her old russian american friends. it was great to read about youre new life back home... glad to see youre having fun and taking in all that uni has to offer! so yeah...

love ya!

alison

Anonymous said...

oh god... my grammar is disgusting

Anonymous said...

Cool guestbook, interesting information... Keep it UP
» »

Anonymous said...

What a great site Milfs+and+boobs How to get in a married womans pants Free fat black pussy pictures

Anonymous said...

What a great site » » »

Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... los angeles infiniti dealerships Sony np-qm71d handycam rechargeable battery pack nr other free scrabble blast games Auto alarm zabrze Overhead projector school resources Arizona forest lakes professional malpractice legal zyrtec d5 120 Cellulite cartoons paloma tankless water heater Clavin peeing realy cheap car dvd bplayers Lasik eye surgery in clarksville tn Financial advisor v2.2 canister vacuum cleaner Depreciable basis reduced 50 investment credit determined alarm and surveillance Bingo bugle houston compare home heating systems R fluoxetine Power ball numbers for may 21 2005

Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. »

Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. » »