9/11/2005

Routine Comes Into the Play

So I am starting my second week of classes. I enjoy them very much, though they offere quite a challenging amount of work. I have been spacing everything out, however, and end up having my evenings pretty much free. This is very enjoyable, but involves a lot of going to the library... etc. I find that i like working an hour at a time and then taking a break and giving another hour. it works pretty well for me, anyway.

So here we are at school, on the Diagonal square right in the middle. All of the fraternities are advertising themselves. Eh.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


This is the huge computer lab. Its called the Fishbowl and just has as many macs as you want. The dual G5 towers. wow.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Something.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


This is the union and a lot of the buildings are made in a style that suggests art deco, but not so grandeous. But old and ganger movie-like, i find.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


This is Baird, my room mate. From the Upper Peninsula, which means something up here in Michigan.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


And a cool cool kid named Bill. Very honest eyes this kid has.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


And some sad ones:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


i love it here.

No comments: