1/31/2010

In development

I wanted to put some new photographs on here because I think they are some of my best I've taken in a while. Or to put it another way, I feel that my photographs are getting better and are more frequently so. I also recently received a really nice new tri-pod and I am learning to use it. The initial conclusion from some indoor studies I've done is that I need a better lens. Someday. So many of my hobbies require new gear and I can't really afford it right now, so I will get by with what I have until I can do better. I think it'll be that much more sweet.

Recently, one of life's many passers-by asked me a good good question: Why do I like science so much? I kind of initially thought about it being in my blood, and that was my answer, but it really has been plaguing me off and on for over a week now. What is it about science that I really love? There are so many answers and I want to document them on here as the ideas come and as I am able to get them down in my journal. I finished my old squared-paper marble-journal that I bought on March 28th, 2009 and went out on Saturday to buy myself a new one. I almost bought a Moleskin with graph lines but instead found this cool company:

http://www.whitelines.se/

Its a nice white notebook and I am proud of finding it.  To be honest, I haven't finished my old one quite yet because I still need to write one more page.  I hope it is devoted to this exploration about my interest in science.  I actually want to go work on that right now.

Pictures and a hello from me!  I am realizing that I do not have too many pictures of me smiling.  Thats a good thing to work on.



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


1 comment:

Unknown said...

предпоследняя - прекрасна!
сонЯ