3/25/2006

Mix and Match


Image hosting by Photobucket


Some shadowblocks for your amusement. These can be found in Washington DC, but I would like to wager that I am the only one who knows exactly where. And its facinating to me that I could get my body from this dorm room over to Washington DC and stand right infront of this structure. It would be so precise.

You may or may not know that I went to Ottawa 2 weeks ago with my parents. It was exceedingly exciting to see people I haven't seen for years.


Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket
They are my brothers Alex, Max and Ed. And it is always just as nice to see them. Alex and I were inseperable again.


Image hosting by Photobucket


Haha.


Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket


I am starting to appreciate animals being around a lot more. (Thank you.) And it makes me happy to see them. Although those dogs look sad up there, this is just a cool ol' cat.


Image hosting by Photobucket


And these are the houses of Parliament in Canada. I like imagining them squatting down through the cold winter and looking so damp and grim.


Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket


Another sculpture in DC.


Image hosting by Photobucket


And this is the new Biology Building in Ann Arbor and my goal is to secure a lab assistant job here.


Image hosting by Photobucket


Stay tuned for The Books and some Breakdancing photos.

3 comments:

Katy said...

I told you Ben would enjoy your musical request.
Come back and live at that house on your facebook.
Who knew your mom was such a dancer? I thought she was going to show us her bellybutton. Darn!

Anonymous said...

Hello! Long time no blog-read! I can't believe it's been nearly a year we saw each other in London. Looks like you are settling in nicely in your uni life. I have a big problem to read the pictures (I just see a little white square with a red cross) but am trying to get that sorted with the help of some geeky friends. Looking forwards to catching up on those Breakdancing photos.
Take care,

Elisabeth in London

Anonymous said...

Very nice site!
» » »