3/01/2005

Powdery Snow and Cold

Yes there are places in Germany reporting temperatures of -28 Celcius. Though i think the worst its gotten here is -5 or so. it is still difficult to go outside, but I actually do enjoy it. The snow the past week was wonderful and what I had been waiting for so long.



A popular smart car that got muddy. Well, I miss off-roading too. I think there is a automatic requirement to paint these in some cool way. sort of like the Mini license plates.


Hosted by Photobucket.com




I made french toast after the toaster caught on fire. I saved dinner, i guess. But they didnt have vegetable oil so olive oil had to do. It wasn't PERFECT like Bob Evans but they were still relatively delicious.


Hosted by Photobucket.com




He was skeptical, but now he says he will make it more often. of course.


Hosted by Photobucket.com




I dont think there is Maple Syrup avaliable in Germany. at least not every household has one. So jam and marmalade was fine.


Hosted by Photobucket.com




This is my dictionary. I use it every day, but refuse to get a new one until next year. Its 6 years old now.


Hosted by Photobucket.com




We were in a bar and after 2 hours, there was the most snow that i've seen here. It was so perfect outside. and it was gone by morning so we definately seized the night. Here is Sven


Hosted by Photobucket.com



Hosted by Photobucket.com



Hosted by Photobucket.com


This is Denis.


Hosted by Photobucket.com




This is Thai. I am amazed everytime i look at it. and its just Win's Postcard to his sister. Psh.


Hosted by Photobucket.com





Hosted by Photobucket.com


College doesn't exist in Germany.



On saturday we exchange students had to help out at a rotary concert function. We sold pretzels and got free drinks from these dilligent people. The kid was very professional, and made me remember how i was like that. When i there was an opportunity to be mature and serious, i would cetainly capitalize.


Hosted by Photobucket.com




Heated conversation between Sven, Markus and me. In Slobos, the gathering place for Bensheim youth.


Hosted by Photobucket.com




This man is named Dozer. Yes.


Hosted by Photobucket.com




On sunday, Win and I went to Frankfurt again to see the Art exhibit in the Museum. It was a good trip, but it was very cold and very windy. These trees are along the River Main.


Hosted by Photobucket.com




Frankfurt is where the Frankenfurter was created, ey.


Hosted by Photobucket.com




My new jacket. The bridge was shaking in the wind.


Hosted by Photobucket.com




whats the point of coming here anymore? Its always closed.


Hosted by Photobucket.com




Win from Thailand.


Hosted by Photobucket.com




And this is what i do a lot. In my room with music. I think i was taking a break from homework (done on my own accord, it was my own choice!)


Hosted by Photobucket.com




i got a new photo hosting site. www.photobucket.com



hopefully it works better.



fox in the snow.



love, kostya

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

kid in the snow, way to go

Katy said...

You look wonderful.

nora said...

Yes, there is such a thing as Maple Syrup in germany- at least we've got it at home!!!:)

Anonymous said...

If You Want To Talk About mildew allergy then Visit our blog at mildew allergy

Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! »

Anonymous said...

What a great site »

Anonymous said...

What a great site » » »

Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! » » »

Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP » »